(350 â¦ 960 pairs / 8 h)
Different machine types and sizes provide high productivity
- By offering different chamber sizes, SYRUS machines can be adapted for individual productivity needs, thus lowering the gross manufacturing cost of a lens. The SYRUS series is available in standard chamber sizes of 100, 1350 and 1500 mm.
- Furthermore, we offer a special configuration optimized for (super) hydrophobic top-coat applications.
Improved coating process thanks to intelligent design
- The use of a variable distribution mask system ensures a superior deposition rate and outstanding uniformity of the individual coating material throughout the entire processed batch.
- With its maximized cold-trap surface area, the pumping capabilities, especially of water vapor, are optimized, with the benefit of a reduction in the machine cycle.
- Every substrate holder can be easily and quickly changed, to minimize the loading time between batches, thus improving the daily production throughput.
Advanced and user-friendly software for easy handling
- The advanced and user-friendly software by BÃ¼hler Leybold Optics allows an easy adjustment of personalized processes to fit customer needs.
- The multiple quartz crystal sensor system provides maximum process safety during the automated process.